Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mario, the low sodium black olives, is lonely. Will you help him out?


Hello.  My name is Mario.  I am a can of low sodium black olives.  And I am lonely.  I have been sitting at the bottom of this Harvest Hope Food Bank donation box, all by myself, all week.  Although I am low sodium, I wouldn't mind if some high(er) sodium foods came to join me in this box.  I'm not even a most needed item, as designated by the good folks at Harvest Hope: they would like to see peanut butter, soups, beans, baby formula, and other nutritionally dense foods.  I personally WOULD LOVE to chat with a jar of peanut butter.  It really is lonely down here.


The good folks at the library will be giving credit for overdue fines for each canned good you donate. Check the circulation desk for more information.

Please, don't let me be lonely.  Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment